FALL 2020 SEASON
2020 Fall Season: August 23 - October 18
Please Email the Director if you have any Questions: Email
**Micro / Academy 2020 Fall Season Update**
After many hours of conversation and consideration the FSC Board of Directors have decided on a modified 2020 fall season. Below are some of the details for the upcoming season. This can and most likely will change. Safety is our #1 priority.
* Micro Soccer (birth year of 2015 and younger) will be CANCELLED for the 2020 fall season. Any player that has already registered will be fully refunded by Sept 1.
* Birth year of 2014 and above will form our Academy
* If you have already registered for the Academy season and would like a refund please email as ASAP @ firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Academy season is August 23 - October 18
* There will be a cap on the amount of players we accept into our program for the fall season
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
FSC Academy / Micro Director
2020 Fall Game Schedules:
Coach Kylie Louw, NAU Womens Soccer Head Coach will be conducting the Skills Night Practice. This is her second year as the United and Academy skills director. You can find out more about Kylie by clicking here
Academy Soccer games and team practices are held on the Thorpe Multipurpose Fields located at 1000 N. Thorpe Road.
What is Academy Soccer
Are you new to Academy? If so, make sure you read "Academy Explained".
* If your child is ready to take his/her skills to the next level, Flagstaff Soccer Club offers competitive travel teams for all of these ages (see Flagstaff United).
Registration and Cost
Flagstaff Soccer Club uses GotSoccer to register players for its Academy program.
Before you register for Academy, you will need to create a GotSoccer profile for your child. If your child has played Micro Soccer or Academy with us before, don't create a new profile; use your child's previous player profile.
There is no cost or obligation to make a GotSoccer profile. If this is your child's first season with Flagstaff Soccer Club, following this link: Create GotSoccer Profile
Once you have created the player profile, you can go to this link to sign-in and register for this season's Academy program: Register for the 2020 Fall Academy Season
If you have two or more children participating in Academy this season and would like them to have the same practice night, please write us a message in the “Notes” section during the registration process. We cannot guarantee team practices will be the same night but will do our best.
The price for Academy is $115 per player. Early registration (two weeks prior to season start) is $105.
50% financial scholarships are available for families who can provide documentation of one of the following: Nutrition Assistance, WIC, or AHCCCS. If your family qualifies for financial assistance, please contact the Academy director at email@example.com.
Coaches and Assistant Coaches
All coaches and assistant coaches must complete a free background check from Arizona Youth Soccer Association prior to Opening Day.
A Coaches Clinic will be held for new and past coaches before the start of the season. The Academy Director will contact you with the time and date.